Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle update out now on Switch (version 1.0.5), patch notes
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle has received a new update, bringing the game to version 1.0.5. It comes with a number of new functions/features, bug fixes, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Added the “Grand Unification” functionality.
- Added the “Outlanders’ Grand Invasion” functionality.
- Added the scenario “Zhou Yu’s Master Plan”.
- Added “Scenario Settings 4”.
- Added the “Edit Orig. Traits” functionality.
- Added the “Mediate” command.
- Improved the AI for capturing bases.
- Added functionality to select original officers in Edit Events.
- Added “Existence of Ruler Force” to the Trigger Condition in Edit Events.
- Added “Change Ruler” to the Result in Edit Events.
- Added the Principle tab in Officers under Info and Collection.
- Added “Public Order” to Auto Appoint in Area Government.
- Added a button to move directly to the Domestics command when an advice from a warlord is displayed.